You are looking for information on the topic “caravan parks fitzroy crossing”. shoptrethovn.net will gather information to answer your questions in this article. Please read this article to the end to find the information you want to see. You can also check out some other related articles here: https://shoptrethovn.net/category/chat fitzroy crossing caravan park attack, fitzroy crossing free camping, fitzroy crossing inn, fitzroy river lodge reviews, fitzroy river lodge flooding, tarunda caravan park, fitzroy crossing bridge, hotel fitzroy crossing.
View information about the caravan parks fitzroy crossing
Information about this question
- Question: caravan parks fitzroy crossing
- Time: Updated 224 hours ago
- Modified: Asked 78 hours ago
- View: 1409
caravan parks fitzroy crossing
There are several caravan parks in Fitzroy Crossing, Western Australia. Here are some options:
- Fitzroy River Lodge Caravan Park: This caravan park is located on the banks of the Fitzroy River and offers powered and unpowered sites, as well as a range of accommodation options. It also has a swimming pool, restaurant, bar, and tour desk.
- Fitzroy Crossing Caravan Park: This park is located in the town of Fitzroy Crossing and offers powered and unpowered sites, as well as basic facilities including a laundry, BBQ area, and camp kitchen.
- Crossing Inn Caravan Park: This caravan park is part of the Crossing Inn hotel and offers powered and unpowered sites, as well as motel-style rooms. It also has a restaurant, bar, and swimming pool.
- Mimbi Caves Tourist Park: This park is located about 60km from Fitzroy Crossing and offers powered and unpowered sites, as well as a range of accommodation options. It is situated near the Mimbi Caves, which are an important cultural site for the local Indigenous people.
These are just a few of the caravan park options in and around Fitzroy Crossing. It’s best to research and compare the different options to find one that suits your needs and preferences.
Watch videos related to “caravan parks fitzroy crossing”
Crossing Inn Caravan Park, Fitzroy Crossing WA
Images related to caravan parks fitzroy crossing
Found 22 caravan parks fitzroy crossing related images.
fitzroy crossing caravan park attack
If you could provide me with more specific information or context about the incident, I may be able to assist you further.
fitzroy crossing free camping
Fitzroy Crossing is a town located in the Kimberley region of Western Australia. There are a few options for free camping in and around Fitzroy Crossing. Here are some suggestions:
- Fitzroy River Lodge: This is a caravan park with some free camping sites available. These sites are located in a separate area and are available on a first-come, first-served basis. Facilities include toilets, showers, a laundry, and a swimming pool.
- Crossing Inn: The Crossing Inn is a historic hotel located in Fitzroy Crossing. They offer free camping in their car park for self-contained vehicles. Facilities include toilets, showers, and a restaurant.
- Mimbi Caves: Mimbi Caves is a cultural and ecotourism destination located about 70km from Fitzroy Crossing. They offer free camping on their property for self-contained vehicles. Facilities include toilets, showers, and a camp kitchen.
It’s important to note that while free camping is allowed in some areas, it’s important to follow Leave No Trace principles and respect the environment. Additionally, it’s always a good idea to check with local authorities for any specific regulations or restrictions before setting up camp.
CARAVAN PARK AND CAMPGROUND
The Fitzroy River Lodge has extensive camping areas with both power and unpowered sites, and a common wet area for all your bathroom and laundry needs (including coin operated washing machines and dryers). These amenities include disabled facilities, a camp kitchen available for all campers with BBQ and gas cooker facilities. The pool (located near the motel rooms) is also available for Campground guests.The Campground boasts 110 powered caravan sites, and unlimited unpowered sites, with large shaded areas, concrete roads and grassed areas, gray water drains on each site, and a dump point. There are also shelters/Bus Bays for coaches and camping groups (email firstname.lastname@example.org for any group enquiries)
Unpowered Sites – $28 per person (children $6)
Powered Sites – $55 for two people ($28 per additional person)
Drive Through Sites – $65 for two people ($18 per additional person)
Rates 1st March 2023 – 1 March 2024
Our camping and caravan facilities are provided as combined services, and have late checkin availability.
Please note that we do not take bookings for the camp ground. We check in from 11am each day – subject to availabilty. Please present at reception to check in with staff BEFORE going to the campground.
Fitzroy River Lodge Property Amenities
Big sites made it easy to park and there are very good amenities at Fitzroy River Lodge. Kangaroos can often be seen especially late afternoon and during the night.
Fitzroy River Lodge offers a range of different accommodation options including Family Units, Riverview Studios, Motel Rooms, Boabs, Safari Tents as well as Powered and Unpowered Sites.
The pool was refreshingly cool and we really enjoyed relaxing and cooling off there. Usually we were the only ones in the pool.
There is a Tennis Court, Laundry with coin-operated machines and a Camp Kitchen. Fuel is also available from this Fitzroy Crossing Caravan Park.
The Riverside Restaurant provided good meal deals and the Lounge Bar offers casual dining and snacks and is great to pop over for a drink.
During peak season from May to October, meals are available for Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner.
You can book tours to the region from Reception including Geikie Gorge.
The park has good Telstra internet access.
Are Pets allowed at this Fitzroy Crossing Caravan Park?
The Fitroy River Lodge is pet friendly which made it possible for us to stay with our Golden Retriever MACKS.
Our cost to stay was $55 per night for 3 adults.
Fitzroy River Lodge & Caravan Park Cost Update as at July 2021:
Unpowered Sites – $22 per person (Children $5)
Powered Sites – $50 for two people ($18 per Additional Person)
Drive Through Sites – $60 for two people ($18 per Additional Person)
Our stay was 14-15th August 2016
How to get to this Fitzroy Crossing Caravan Park:
Travel Broome Road to the National Highway 1 in Roebuck for 35.9kkms.
Continue along National Highway 1 for 363kms and the Fitzroy River Lodge is on the left.
Turn right onto the National Highway 1 and travel for 45kms. Then turn left to stay on National Highway 1.
Head along the National Highway 1 for 600kms and the Fitzroy River Lodge will be on the right.
You can see some more information related to caravan parks fitzroy crossing here
- CARAVAN PARK AND CAMPGROUND – Fitzroy Crossing
- Free Camp at popular Mary Pool, Western Australia
- Larrawa Station; a great camping option between Halls Creek and …
- Anger over ‘world’s most expensive caravan park’ at $4200-a-week
- Fitzroy River Lodge – Caravan & Camping Western Australia
- Fitzroy Crossing Caravan Park on Fitzroy River
- Fitzroy Crossing Caravan Park & Camping Accommodation
- Fitzroy River Lodge | Hotel & Camping – Australia’s North West
There are a total of 848 comments on this question.
- 776 comments are great
- 589 great comments
- 159 normal comments
- 154 bad comments
- 45 very bad comments
So you have finished reading the article on the topic caravan parks fitzroy crossing. If you found this article useful, please share it with others. Thank you very much.